Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior/MID React.js Developer - Kaseya
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Zustand, AntD.
- Nice to have: Docker + Docker Compose, Node.JS (Basic), Git + Bash, Linux/MacOS
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Migrating existing PHP UI to React.
- Writing application interface codes using TypeScript following react.js workflows.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates. Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives ! Additional information Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.