Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Windows Low Level Engineer - SentinelOne
About Us: SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle. We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team! What are we looking for? Over the top talented people who are capable of leading a feature through the whole development lifecycle. People that can explore, design, recommend and develop from scratch innovative ideas and drive a sophisticated product to production. Why us? You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry. What will you do? As part of our development team, you will have the chance to develop, test and debug the most complicated real world problems. To successfully deal with this challenge, you will continuously enrich your knowledge and experience with Windows OS internals and EPP\EDR eco-system. The Platform team is in charge of complex low-level areas, such as the agent’s Anti-Tampering (self-protection from a malware attempting to harm the agent), network sensors, and other kernel-side features. What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer in the area of low level programming.
- 2+ years' experience in C and C++.
- Constant will to learn and improve.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with peers from different time zones.
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Hands on experience with Windows low-level development and debugging of Windows applications - an advantage
- Previous experience of working on a production-grade product with a wide scale deployment - an advantage
- Windows Kernel development experience - an advantage
- Previous experience with security-oriented development, reversing or malware analysis experience – an advantage SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.