Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Web Developer - Yellow Yard
Yellow Yard is looking for... a junior Developer!
As a junior developer, you are responsible within Yellow Yard for implementations at our customers, devising and building custom projects and supporting our Client Support department.
The function is of course technical in nature, but also has a clear service-oriented side. You work with us on various projects, including:
- Build custom solutions for specific customers
- Technical support for new customer implementations
- Further development of parts of our products (in the long term)
What do we care about? You are curious, a quick starter, communicatively strong and not afraid to pick up the phone. You have a service-oriented attitude towards our customers. Independence is an advantage, where you keep a close eye on the team. In addition, you are able to be creative in your solution orientation and by having a "helicopter view" you can keep an overview of several current affairs. You are accurate and don't let peak moments in terms of crowds drive you crazy.
What we ask:
- HBO working and thinking level, starter on the labor market
- Experience with implementation processes and supervising them, project-based work
- Experiences with Client support
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- You can put yourself in the shoes of our users
- Perfect command of the Dutch language, English is an advantage
- Available full time
- Experience with SaaS (software as a service) products is an advantage
- Experience with our target group (recruitment) is an advantage What do we offer you?
- A super cool company with a young, close-knit team (sales, marketing, development, client support)
- Plenty of room for development
- A No-Nonsense culture with short lines where, in addition to hard work, there is certainly time for a drink on Friday!
- Lots of freedom and independence
- A competitive salary
- One year contract
- A great location on the edge of the center of Groningen, easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to achieve great things and to contribute to the further growth of our organization