Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Technical Integration Manager - AutoUncle
Before applying, please note: This role is structured as a one-year temporary opportunity with the option for extension. It is available for remote work if you reside within the GMT 0 to +3 time zones, though you're also welcome to join us at one of our offices.
Role is known internally as Junior Technical Integration Manager. About AutoUncle A company with two goals. Our business goal is to be the most trusted car valuation brand in Europe. Known primarily for our powerful search engine, we promote transparency in the used car market. Our technology extends beyond search capabilities, offering valuable price and market insights in various contexts. We're committed to ensuring our platform is accessible everywhere it's needed - from our consumer search engine to automotive professionals, external marketplaces, and dealer and OEM websites. Our personal goal is to be The Most Human Company. We believe in nurturing a workspace where diverse individuals can collaborate, learn and grow. Success at AutoUncle stems from a focus on people first, supported by a compelling product, strong community, and a foundation of trust and fairness. Recognising that humans aren't machines, we prioritise results over hours spent, understanding that emotional intelligence and personal growth are vital for long-term success. We trust our team to manage their time effectively, contributing to our collective goals in a marathon of success. About the Junior Technical Customer Success Manager Opportunity AutoUncle is excited to announce an opening for a Junior Technical Customer Success Manager. As a Junior Technical Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving the technical integration process of Small and Medium Business (SMB) customers in German-speaking markets (DACH region). Your Role:
- Managing technical onboarding and go-live of AutoUncle products.
- Maintaining clear, concise communication with internal and external stakeholders, specifically your assigned customers.
- Monitoring and analysing technical performance metrics for customers.
- Contributing to internal projects, product testing and quality assurance processes. About You:
- German native speaker and proficiency in English.
- Degree in a relevant field and/or one year of experience in technical integration, project management or technical customer service.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills are a plus.
Travel: This role does involve light travel. You’ll start with a bang spending an incredible 2-3 weeks in Hamburg or Aarhus shortly after starting, where you will dive into our team atmosphere. Then continue the momentum with regular quarterly trips to Hamburg!