Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Software Engineer - Aviatrix
ABOUT THE ROLE: As a Software Engineer on our Cloud Networking QA team, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward. We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer who sees the big picture of where public-cloud is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud. We are hiring at all individual contributor levels. We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design, **YOU WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO: **
- Engage in the full software testing cycle by contributing to in-house multicloud automation framework and CI/CD infra
- Work cross-functionally and automate across UI/UX, security, infrastructure, and cloud networking
- Gain experience and understand enterprise-level large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Work with all the public clouds we support: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, and Alicloud
- Ability to identify processes suitable for automation and successfully own and drive these efforts.
- Be mentored by experts in the field of multi-cloud networking and security RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with software engineers to manually test as well as automate testing of Aviatrix’s products
- Advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products.
- Work with customers to gather requirements and understand the business case and workflow
- Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
- Provide "hands-on" support for the customers when needed to solve production issues. REQUIREMENTS
- Strong programming skills with 1+ years experience programming in Python or Golang
- The idea of working in a collaborative, fast-paced start up environment heading towards IPO excites you
- Networking, security, cloud experience or coursework is a huge plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- BS, MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience US Pay Range The US annual base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000-$135,000 + benefits + 401(k) match + equity. The pay range is determined by the role, work location, job-related skills, level, experience and relevant education. [Certain roles are eligible to earn sales commission, depending on the terms of the applicable plan.] The range displayed is the minimum and maximum target base salary and is applicable only for new hires for the listed position located in the US. Your Talent Advisor can share more details regarding salary ranges, benefits, and equity for your location during the hiring process. #LI-LD1 BENEFITS US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy. Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges. About Aviatrix Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com. WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special. Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together. Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.