Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Software Development - Kaseya
Kaseya is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful. Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (and TPG (tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to Kaseya.com or ITComplete.com and to hear from one of our Customer Success Team Leads turned SVP of Account Management, please visit: I Am Kaseya. Job Description Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions. We are looking for **Junior Software Development Engineers **to join Kaseya’s global R&D team. Are you an up-and-coming graduates with a solid computer science background looking to join a fast growing company? Do you have a deep passion for accountability, customer success and technical excellence? If so, there’s no better place than Kaseya to build your career. Who we are looking for…
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy solving problems.
- You are a curious learner who is always looking to improve and challenge yourself.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- You love the energy and hustle and bustle of beautiful downtown Miami. What to expect
- Right away you will gain exposure to all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle from inception to running your code in production environments for new and existing applications.
- You’ll be part of on an agile development team, working side by side with software development professionals, where you will build Kaseya’s latest and greatest applications.
- You will receive guidance and mentorship in multiple disciplines of software engineering, while following established practices and procedures. Candidates will have…
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures, design patterns, networking, operating systems).
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. C++, .NET, Java, Python, Ruby).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science degree or an equivalent field. Preferred skills will include…
- Experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS applications built on top of Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Exposure to CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Knowledge of white/black box testing tools and techniques.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment .
- Experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Working understanding of front-end technologies such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
Additional information Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.