Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Software Developer - Yelgo
Overview Are you retrained or a starter in the direction of ICT and do you want to be trained internally as a software developer within a few years? And do you enjoy working for an international large manufacturing company? Read on quickly and contact us for more information.
Where are you going to work? You will be working for a large international manufacturing company with leading bicycle brands. They want to provide cycling enthusiasts all over the world with the very best products. They do this by means of an e-commerce platform and from there the various brand webshops are offered. In addition to providing a large e-commerce platform, the organization also wants to engage customers with unique branded content and customer experiences.
What are you going to do? You play an active role within the ICT team in tackling business issues related to the ERP system and business processes developed in-house. You develop new functionalities for business solutions within the ERP system. The ERP system is being rebuilt and you will also play an important role in this. In addition, you advise the companies from a technical perspective, how to set up their processes effectively and efficiently with the ERP system as a basis.
What skills do you have?
- You have just completed your studies or are in the process of retraining;
- You have an affinity with the industrial and/or technical sector;
- You are communicative in both Dutch and English;
- You are someone who is eager to learn and who wants to develop yourself further;
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and the SAFe framework is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Thinkwise, SGL, Mulesoft, Ionic Framework, Integrator (Iptor), Webspehere (IBM), RPG, CA Plex and iSeries (IBM) is an advantage;
- You are very interested in programming.
Why do you choose this job?
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- In a growing, innovative and healthy organization;
- Start Development Program to further develop your hard and personal skills.