Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Software Developer - Jelling
In this position you will be an important link in the company. You will work in the current development team and interact directly with the owner. You will work on custom software and will improve and further develop current software projects.
What are you going to do next?
- building APIs links;
- build custom software;
- Working with Microsoft stack, such as ASP.NET, MVC and C#;
- Converting customer wishes into working technologies. If you have just graduated from an HBO course in IT, don't hesitate. You get the chance to learn a lot here and you also get a lot of freedom in the performance of the job. For example, (partly) working from home is also possible.
Company Profile This informal company is located in the Boxtel region. They are a software development company and specialize in business automation and custom software. They do this for a variety of customers, from large to small. It is a real family business and has been around for over 20 years. Originally started in building websites, but eventually expanded into business automation and other software. The current team currently consists of two back-end developers and the owner. The team is small, but that makes them close and like to go the extra mile for each other.
Salary indication What can you expect:
- Attractive (starting) salary of max. € 3,000 depending on knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Company laptop;
- Unique place to optimally develop your knowledge and experience;
- Possibility of a bonus per hour worked!
Job requirements For this position I am looking for someone with the following profile:
- Minimum completed HBO education towards IT;
- Knowledge and experience of the following techniques: C#, .NET, MVC, Entity;
- You also have knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- As a person you are analytical, you can also work well alone, and you are motivated.