Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Software Developer - Accenture
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- (Almost completed) University Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably in the domain of ICT
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general
- Knowledge/ interest in Java, Python, C# or Ruby
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps and Test Automation
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written BONUS POINTS TO HAVE
- Knowledge of GE Smallworld, ArcGIS, or other GIS applications
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and unit testing
- Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Develop yourself and embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues. These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave. Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme WHAT WE BELIEVE Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.