Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior SEO Specialist - Upfeat
Upfeat Media was founded in 2015, and since then we have helped publishers integrate advanced analytics and affiliate technology into their platforms. We work with a variety of clients, large and small, around the world who leverage our tools and platform to drive growth. We are a remote-first company and are headquartered in Canada with employees and clients in Australia, France, UK and USA. Role description We are looking for a team-oriented and self-motivated Junior SEO Specialist to join our growing global SEO team! You have the ability to perform keyword research and shopping trend research. You understand and are comfortable with using third-party platforms and no-code or low-code automation tools. You have the drive and willingness to learn and develop your SEO skills and abilities. If you are as obsessed with SEO as we are then we’re looking for someone like you! Responsibilities
- Capable of supporting 10+ websites and 1,500+ pages in driving increased revenue from organic search best practices.
- Expert understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Lead long-tail keyword research and categorization efforts.
- Implement processes that drive business goals, including: audience growth, engagement and reach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute organic growth initiatives and ensure a best-in-class experience for our consumers and partners.
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Qualifications
- University/College education in digital marketing, communications, business, IT or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of relevant education/certifications and work experience required.
- 1+ years related experience managing and implementing SEO/SEM campaigns is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, project management, analytical, and critical thinking skills is required.
- The ability to write script/code or perform automation within no-code or low-code tools is required.
- A solid understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods, keyword research and analytics.
- Experience with any of the following tools is an asset: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, aHrefs, AirTable, Zapier and Screaming Frog.
- B2C experience in any of the following industries would be considered a strong asset: travel, technology, fashion and home goods.
- Writing or optimizing promotional content would be considered a strong asset. At Upfeat Media, we have built an open and collaborative remote-first environment. We hire people that we want to work with, not just the ones with the right qualifications. We offer competitive salaries and amazing benefits. Most importantly, we love learning and experimenting with new ideas and technologies. Notice for job applicants We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upfeat Media is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) and the Manitoba Human Rights Code (the Code). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.