Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Product Operations Specialist - Dataedo sp. z o.o.
A little about us:
- We create world-renowned database metadata management software
- We are a product company. We make and sell our own product. Profitably
- We have over 400 clients, mainly in the US and UK, including brands such as Disney, LA Clippers, Fujitsu, Intel, the US Department of the Treasury and many more
- Our customers rate our product highly: 4.6 on Gartner Peer Insights and 4.8 on Capterra
- One of our clients wrote: "This software has everything that was promised to me and even more" - which perfectly reflects our operating philosophy
- We are 40 people from Poland and the USA. We work 100% remotely. Almost all of them are technical people
A little about the role of Junior Product Operations Specialist in Dataedo:
The Product team is responsible for the development of Dataedo - web and desktop versions of our solution - creates a roadmap, manages the backlog and designs new features. We rely on quarterly releases of new product versions. We work agile, using Scrum and Kanban elements. As a Junior Product Operations Specialist, you will take on the operational part of our product operations. Over time, your role will evolve to become more and more independent. Tools you will work with: Jira, Figma
As a Junior Product Operations Specialist you will:
- Learn a lot - both about the product, domain, but also about the product management
- Work with a tool for documenting databases and data structures
- Perform operational tasks in the product department such as:
- Research on competing tools and potential solutions
- Creating product documentation in English
- Preparation of basic visualizations (product mockups)
- Collecting internal company requirements for features
- Over time, develop towards a Product Owner, Project Manager, UI Designer or other product roles
You are the Ideal Candidate / Candidate if:
- You want and like to learn new things
- You can plan work and you have organizational skills
- You have experience working in the IT industry behind you
- You can communicate freely and create content in English
- Experience with software development management tools (we use Jira, but if you know Trello, Asana etc. that's good too)
- Knowledge of UI design tools (we use Figma but will appreciate skills in Zeppelin, Photoshop or Gimp or even Paint)
Why is it worth joining us?
- ** 100% remote work ** - we have no plans to return to the office
- Flexible working hours - and it really is
- ** Salary: B2B -> 6,000 - 8,000 PLN net (26 days off), employment contract -> 5,000 - 6,640 PLN gross **
- We provide the necessary equipment - a laptop, monitor, additional accessories
- Benefit package: private medical care (100% financed by the company), Multisport card, home office bonus, educational budget
- Integration meetings - during the year there are many opportunities to meet live (workation twice a year, Christmas Party), but if you want, you can talk to the online team every day in the virtual "Kitchen," you will join the company's Update Meeting and remote integration
- Opportunity to develop your competences - an experienced development team, regular 1: 1 with a manager as well as training and development plan tailored to your needs
- A chance to join a growing startup operating in the data area - your career will quickly develop with us!
What does the recruitment process look like?
Video call - an approx. 30-minute conversation with Asia from the HR department, during which you will learn more about Dataedo and thus you will immediately check if it is a good place for you. Practical task - it's a piece of work in a product team. Thanks to this, you will understand our challenges and you will immediately check what you will be working on. Online recruitment interview - we will invite you to an interview in which our Product Manager Maciej will take part - for us this is an opportunity to better assess your experience, and for you another chance to get to know Dataedo. Final decision / offer - congratulations and welcome on board Dataedo! And then for a short conversation to discuss the details of cooperation. Regardless of our decision, we will come back to you with feedback.