Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Product Manager - Alpha.io
About Alpha.io Alpha.io is a low-code platform, designed to enable teams to build internal tools to save their team’s time and unlock business efficiency. We’re early-stage, but already seeing significant traction with enterprise customers including Scopely, 23andMe, and BackgroundChecks.com. Our platform, enables teams to build internal tools 10x faster then traditional development, which enables team’s to automate manual and time-consuming tasks, such as managing your marketing campaigns, ordering inventory, or approving invoices. Our application builder integrates with a range of tools that customers already pay for, including Google Sheets, Looker, BigQuery, Facebook, Salesforce, and many others. We also offer advanced features such as the ability to construct an advanced data model, design read/write applications, all with minimal knowledge of coding. Our team of leaders and advisors comes from a range of backgrounds including Disney, Lyft, Experian, and Amazon. We’re just getting started, come join us and help revolutionize internal tools. About the Role The Junior Product Manager is charged with improving Alpha platform capabilities as well as increasing its adoption and retention. The JPM’s duties are largely encompassed within the Marketing orientation of the Pragmatic Product Framework with a focus on tactical delivery. The right candidate should feel comfortable engaging with prospects and customers across their life cycles to ensure they understand our product and we understand their pain points. Responsibilities
- Support the sales-> procurement transition by aligning inbound technical and business requirements with our product capabilities and establishing timelines for SaaS delivery.
- Facilitate early in-bound and later out-bound discussions with customers on current and imminent product functionality.
- Create epics and stories that define requirements, then manage those aspirations through the dev-cycle into celebrated product releases Ideal candidates come from customer success backgrounds and are looking to bridge their careers over to product management. Desired Skills:
- 0-1 years as a product manager
- 2+ years in a current or previous customer success role
- 2+ years using Enterprise, SaaS tools
- 4+ years in Marketing/Martech industries
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills Nice To Haves:
- Familiarity with SQL
- Atlassian JIRA + Confluence Experience
- Growth Marketing Experience
- Marketing Operations Experience What Alpha.io. offers:
- Strong product mentorship to ensure you learn + thrive within the product management discipline
- A great remote work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Alpha.io into a dominant player in the SaaS space
- Great opportunities to improve your technical skills and grow into a leader in the SaaS space
- A competitive salary and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
- Check-ins to make sure you’re leveraging your unlimited PTO