Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior PHP Developer - Coolblue
What do you do as a Junior PHP Developer at Coolblue? As a Junior PHP Developer you are part of a development team right from the start. You watch a lot with colleagues and follow training courses to grow as a Junior Developer. At that moment, your will to keep on learning emerges. In addition, you also pick up your own stories in the sprints to make Coolblue a little better every day. Your strong analytical skills will therefore come in handy. Become a Junior PHP Developer at Coolblue? Read below if it suits you.
You like doing this
- Picking up stories in sprints that, for example, immediately ensure that our website works optimally.
- Being able to make a difference right away, by giving your opinion from day one and sparring about the way of working.
- Writing PHP code.
- Participate in the daily stand-up, in which you make a plan for the day ahead.
- Control changes by checking tests and logs.
- Continuous learning by proactively acquiring new knowledge, for example by participating in training courses and by regularly giving and asking for feedback.
You recognize yourself in this
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a strong motivation to keep developing in the world of software development. You do this by conducting your own research into recent developments in your field. In addition, you also follow training courses via Coolblue and regularly request feedback from your colleagues.
- You speak fluent English.
- You live in the Netherlands (no relocation possible).
This is what you are looking for in a job
- With more than 30 training courses in our own Study Factory you can get a little better every day.
- Travel allowance, pension scheme and where-you-work-money.
- 25 vacation days. If you promise to come back.
- Discount on all items we sell.
- Unprecedented good working atmosphere. With colleagues that make you happy, (digital) epic parties , pub quizzes and other team activities .
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from, among others, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and Italy.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, month or a year.
- At the moment we work hybrid: that means a combination between working at the office and working from home. Of course we ensure that you have a top workplace at home. Including office chair, laptop and blue streamers.