Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Network Engineer - Capgemini
We usually look for Telecommunications Engineers but if you're still not there yet, don't worry!
If you believe you can be a good fit we still want to hear from you.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Technical courses;
- Knowledge about TCP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6, NAT, DHCP, DNS. VoIP, Wi-Fi (802.11), OSI Model, Firewall;
- Experience working with linux systems;
- You don't need to know everything. We value people that love to learn and tryout different things;
- You are a team player and are able to synergise with other teams also;
- You are innovative and you love to think outside of the box;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have proficiency in English.
- We are passionate for Open source software;
- There is no top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization;
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you;
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Capgemini Engineering;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Life insurance;
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences;
- Language Training courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Working with a motivated and talented international team;
- Much more cool stuff!