Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Mendix Developer - True Legends
Do you know, as we do, that low-code is the future? Do you want to invest further in that future and develop as a Mendix Developer? Then read on! We have a great job for you as a Junior Mendix Developer at an informal club where you can make a real impact with your skills. The customer is located in the Rotterdam area.
What's in it for you? You can work at an ambitious club with short links. You will end up in a close-knit team where there is constant investment in each other, knowledge is shared and where hard work and hard laughter go together effortlessly. In addition you get:
- A basic salary between € 2,941 and € 3,250 gross per month, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 24 vacation days to recover from the issues of the day, and the option to (sell) vacation days
- A nice pension scheme and a bicycle plan
- Enough training opportunities to develop into a real legend
- Working with times that you like; working from home is also possible
- Ergonomic working, healthy meals and sports at a discount. So no more excuses!
What are you going to do? As a Mendix development professional, you create new software for a widely used consumer portal. Together with your team you deliver the best software. You are responsible, among other things, for the technical quality of the solutions delivered by you and your team. The customer's wishes come first for you, the Product Owner, your new best friend, is the one you switch with when a new functionality needs to be built. In addition, you think about the user-friendliness and styling of the various functionalities.
Do you recognize yourself in this? You speak and write Dutch fluently - C1 Level Dutch is mandatory. You are already familiar with Mendix, but want to take it further. In fact, you want to become that Mendix expert and come up with the best solution for every issue. You already have experience working in a (scrum) team where you have worked on an application. A strong personality with good communication skills is what best describes you. You thrive in a complex environment with many different systems. Further:
- Do you have HBO working and thinking level
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Mendix
- Experience from other IT functions or programming languages is a plus
- An advanced certificate from Mendix is also a plus, or you are able to obtain it in the short term
- Have you realized various links from Mendix to other systems?
- Experience with applications for end consumers is also a plus, an integrity check is part of this selection procedure
About True Legends Our beautiful (if we say so ourselves) office is located on the fifth floor of the B2.Amsterdam building in Amsterdam Nieuw-West. True Legends focuses on the recruitment, selection, training and secondment of IT and Data Professionals. We mediate highly educated professionals with 0-3 years of work experience and experienced IT professionals who have been in the business for some time: true legends. The candidates of True Legends are characterized by their high-quality IT knowledge, fresh perspective and positive energy.
We offer a tailor-made solution for every candidate. True Legends is always in motion, just like the world of IT. This is reflected, for example, in our IT Traineeships in the direction of: Software Development, Cloud & Infrastructure, Data & AI, Internet of Things and Security.
We believe that everyone, with the right guidance, can reach their full potential. We offer knowledge, advice, and tools to achieve growth. People come first, so we offer an intensive Talent Management process and a tailor-made personal development program for every assignment. This is how we distinguish ourselves from other companies. True Legends is more than a business partner. True Legends is a business and career friend!