Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Media Buyer, Paid Social - First Media
First Media is a leading social media publishing and marketing company, at the intersection of content and commerce and driving the shoppable content revolution, with more than 200 employees, 180 million fans, and 1.5 billion monthly views. Our brands Blossom, So Yummy, Blusher, and BabyFirst inspire our global audience daily. With an average annual growth rate of 50% over the past five years, along with multiple Fortune 500 partners, we are leading the next generation in shoppable content. First Media is looking for a Junior Media Buyer to support paid media strategy and execution for our e-commerce businesses. This role will report to our Performance Marketing Manager. This high visibility role combines the opportunity to learn and gain experience in performance marketing along with the excitement of building new businesses for our thriving digital brands. **Responsibilities: **
- Plan and execute paid social media campaigns to increase awareness and drive new user acquisition for our e-commerce properties
- Help develop ad creative with our in-house editors and producers
- Test, monitor, and optimize campaigns
- Produce and present campaign performance reports to a cross-functional team
- Stay informed of digital marketing trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to the team **Qualifications: **
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of experience working in paid social marketing, preferably at an agency
- Comfortable with Tik Tok, Facebook, and Snap ad manager platforms
- Strong analytical skills: gauge what’s working and what’s not, then optimize
- Self-starter with effective time management and attention to detail
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- A passion for social media and digital marketing, and a willingness to learn First Media provides competitive compensation and benefits, including top-shelf health insurance packages (medical, dental, and vision insurance), unlimited PTO, 401K employer matching, and so much more. First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.