Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Media Buyer - Do Big Things
At Do Big Things, a Junior Media Buyer leads day-to-day production and execution across all aspects of our clients’ digital advertising programs. Do Big Things’ Junior Media Buyers pride themselves on taking a strategic approach to digital ads production, meaning they use their close connection to the execution of and reporting on clients’ digital programs across all platforms to inform broader strategy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Junior Media Buyer works across teams and wears many hats. Above all, the ideal candidate is a quick learner with a passion for doing good and a willingness to geek out over ads metrics, new tactics, and using paid media to change the world for the better.
- Trafficking and QA of digital ads across multiple platforms
- Set-up and QA of necessary ad tracking
- Consistent optimizations, in partnership with Ads Strategists
- Building and maintenance of automated ads reports to surface strategic insight
- 1-3 years experience in digital advertising
- Working knowledge of common self-serve advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads
- Genuine love of data, metrics, and optimizing
- A reverence for checklisting and a zealous attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Comfort multitasking and managing their time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in understandable, human terms
- Working knowledge of Excel and an interest in presenting email, social, and ads data in a meaningful way
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager a plus
COMPENSATION + PERKS
Competitive compensation: We offer a strong base salary of $55,000 - $65,000 as well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and a 3% 401k employer contribution. Work-Free Friday program: Every employee has a 4-day week every other week (outside of campaign season). Ask us for more details! Amazing team: The Do Big Things team is an inspiring & award-winning group of brilliant, motivated, principled, good-spirited people. Flexibility: As a remote organization, members of the DBT team members can live and work anywhere within the US.
WANT TO APPLY?
At Do Big Things, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. DBT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community and others are strongly encouraged to apply. Do Big Things is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all candidates and employees. If there are any accommodations we can provide for you during the interview process or any other phase of the hiring process, please let us know.