Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Marketing Specialist - Iubenda
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions. Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place! Your mission We're looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Specialist for the US market to join us and help with marketing activities aimed at expanding our brand in the United States. You will be reporting to our Country Manager US, who will provide you with all the pieces of advice and information that you will need to reach your goals. You will be in charge of
- Taking all the appropriate actions to activate growth channels (i.e., sponsorships, advertising and e-mail campaigns, SEO, organic social media, affiliate marketing strategies, content marketing activities, and customer referrals) following the guidelines provided by the Country Manager
- Copywriting activities finalized at making a dent in the market
- Taking care of different kinds of marketing-related tasks (see the list above to have some examples at hand), depending on the contingent business needs. Requirements
- Previous first experience as an Intern, as a Junior Marketing Specialist, or in another similar position
- Above all, being passionate about the marketing world and being willing to learn more about it
- Full professional proficiency in English (you will be working for the US market: being effective language-wise is key)
- Being flexible/willing to carry out different kinds of marketing-related activities
- Having come in contact with copywriting concepts. Added values
- Any knowledge of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Heap, or similar)
- Additional languages are more than welcome
- Interest and/or experience in the Tech industry. Location At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time, at your disposal, you have our Bologna and Milan offices. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model, to give the chance to our colleagues to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week. Benefits COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year); WORK EQUIPMENT - We'll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best; LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books; BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere; THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions in English/Italian and anonymously. You will be able to choose among psychologists experienced in different approaches and specializations; TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We'll provide you with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world; COMPANY RETREATS - Once a year, we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello; NOMAD CO-WORKING GATHERINGS - We rent out amazing villas in dream locations to put at your disposal, and on a voluntary basis, spaces from where you can work, meet up, and stay for the week, together with the team. This time it is the turn of Lake Garda and Salento; REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan, both incredibly well located and lovely places to work from). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.