Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Investment & Valuation Manager (d/f/m) RWE Renewables Offshore - RWE Renewables GmbH
The Team RWE Renewables Offshore Wind is seeking an Investment & Valuation Manager to join the Projects & Investments Continental Europe team (P&I CE) for our large scale Offshore Wind Farm and Hydrogen project developments. The role’s main responsibilities are to support the Offshore Wind & Hydrogen business in evaluating business opportunities, valuing projects and proposals to deliver a clear view on opportunities and risks to management. The P&I department also serves as the governance function to ensure only fairly represented, balanced and appropriately analysed proposals reach the decision level. In addition, the P&I team partners with the business to understand key valuation drivers and dynamics, all to help guide tactical and strategic decision making.
With an international team spanning across Europe, this position offers an opportunity to a self-motivated and highly responsible individual to become part of a growing team and business that has substantial growth ambitions in offshore wind & hydrogen for the CE region. Intellectual flexibility and cultural sensitivity are also valued traits in this diverse team. Hybrid working is at the heart on how we operate although traveling is also required. Your scope of work
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses (including, as required, models and calculations) of prospective investment opportunities and effectively communicate results
- Support the investment approval process
- Evaluate inputs to investment decisions, especially those inputs that are key to valuation results (including identifying key value drivers)
- Identify process / valuation model improvements
- Support financial due diligence and strategic initiatives as required
- Serve in the governance role while maintaining a commercial mindset when supporting investment, divestment, bidding and partnering decision processes Your profile
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or similar university degree required
- First experience in finance roles, including experience with financial modelling (DCF) and proficiency in Excel
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and ability to maximise commercial business cases.
- Attention to detail, ability to work in deadline driven projects while ensuring high quality and accurate deliverables
- Effective written and oral communication skills, ability to operate in an international team and collaborate with other company functions
- Capable to present in front of groups
- Fluent English, other languages (like German, Dutch, French, a Nordic or Baltic language) will be an advantage Preferred
- Knowledge of capital market theory and in-depth familiarity with valuation-related topics, in particular DCF valuation
- Investment banking and/or renewable energy experience including due diligence experience Your benefits
- Financial benefits: In purely financial terms, RWE is worth working for. With a competitive salary and bonus on offer it really is a great deal. Naturally, this is accompanied by a range of attractive pension schemes which are varying across countries. Helping you earn and save for a future that’s secure, sustainable, and well worth looking forward to.
- Flexible working: RWE helps you to balance the demands of the professional and the personal life, with options including flexible working hours and mobile working. For those with children, a number of our sites offer parent-child offices and in-house day nurseries. And should a family member require care, you’ll find us helpful and accommodating. After all, a supportive workplace is a productive one.
- Personal development: A key to long-term success lies in keeping your professional expertise fully up to date. At RWE, you’ll have access to an impressive array of opportunities for personal development through training and further education. Take your pick from a range of learning opportunities that include specialised training activities, blended learning, peer counselling and mentoring. Put together the package that’s right for you. It’s an unmissable opportunity to individually customise and develop your future.