Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Frontend Engineer - Quantive
Description Quantive is seeking an incredible** Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) **with 1-2 years of relevant experience to join our growing team!
Quantive, formally Gtmhub, exists to make people successful by helping them achieve ambitious goals. We act on this by providing strategy execution solutions that help companies win. Our vision is that, one day, every company, regardless of size or resources, can achieve more than they ever thought possible. We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our global team is growing fast.
We are looking for a super-smart, innovative, and over-achieving **Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) **with a passion for building solutions to customer’s biggest issues. You will own the development of our most complex solutions and you will be responsible for building tools, apps and best practices to help the Technical Success team to scale and mature the delivery of our technical services to customers. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
As a Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular), you'll:
- Partner with Technical Success Managers to deliver technical solutions to customers
- Cooperate with web designers and Technical Success Managers to match visual designs
- Continually explore new ways to improve our solutions
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our technical services offering
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements for customer solutions based on technical needs
- Build and maintain tooling for all things customer related
- Develop and maintain reports and apps for the Quantive Marketplace
What We're Looking for
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- Previous experience in web programming
- Ability to speak English at business level
- Experience with Angular and/or TypeScript
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of other programming skills is an advantage
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.