Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Developer - Kaseya
Description Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture. Kaseya closed on the acquisition of Datto, Inc., on June 23, 2022. Learn more about the acquisition, here. Kaseya closed on the acquisition of ConnectBooster on October 5, 2022. Learn more about the acquisition, here.
Job Description Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions. A Look Inside the Job:
- Code enterprise-level software for a production environment
- Work with a team on engaging projects
- Participate in cross-functional team collaboration
- Use the latest programming technologies
- Code high-volume software using object oriented languages
- Work in a Linux-heavy environment
- Ensure high quality and maintainable software via test automation Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Skilled in object-oriented programming
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Critical thinking skills Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives ! Additional information Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.