Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Developer - Joint Strategic Technologies
JST is currently seeking a Junior Developer to join our team. The developer will perform data modeling, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques for the product.
This is a full-time remote position. JST offers a full benefit package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Apply enterprise architecture techniques to the financial application platform as well as coding design and transaction/workflow analysis.
- Will perform data modeling, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques for the product.
- Work with the client resources and team of other consultants to document and structure as-is and to-be documentation to support the modernization of a legacy financial statement and budget system to a commercial CPM platform.
- Assist in all conversion, design, and training activities throughout program planning and execution.
Jr. Developer Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree is required in the physical/ life sciences, engineering, or business/finance/accounting.
- Experience or classes with Java, ETL/SQL, or Python required.
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
Jr. Developer Desired Qualifications
- General knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience on SQL Server or Oracle databases
- NET development experience
- OBIEE, Hyperion, OneStream, or BPC Financial Reporting development
- Current U.S Government Secret clearance
- Work experience in a technical field with hands-on experience with OneStream
Required Clearances And Screenings
- A SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- MUST be able to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
- COVID-19 vaccination may be a required condition of employment
About Joint Strategic Technologies (JST)
No objective is beyond reach! Joint Strategic Technologies (JST) enables successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference. Our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST empowers employees to make decisions and take-action, thus improving overall organizational growth and employee development.
Culture isn't something you talk about. It's something you do. JST is committed to creating a positive environment 'that reaches beyond work and careers' to support every employee's professional and personal objectives. JST values the well-being of every employee and encourages healthy lifestyles, family activities and community involvement.
JST is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. JST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.