Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Designer - Speexx
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people to understand each other better every day. We are looking for curious and motivated individuals to join the team and grow with us. If this sounds like you – what are you waiting for? Apply now for the position of Junior Designer (m/f/d) – Remote or in any European Speexx office Do you see pixels and #hexcodes wherever you look? Do you feel the urge to align the misaligned? Do you long to bring order and simplicity into design? We are looking for a talented Junior Designer who is passionate about design and communication. We are seeking a designer to join our growing global marketing team and to support our Digital Design Manager, and extended international design team, in creating impactful content across a wide variety of different channels and formats, including both digital and print. Your core focus at Speexx
- Design and further develop long-form pieces from an editorial perspective with a keen eye for details, including ebooks, whitepapers, and case studies
- Close collaboration with content team on design and development of infographics
- Support with the development and delivery of a wide range of communications assets related to events, including print materials and booth design Further support areas
- Web design project support
- Design and development of social media assets and paid media ads
- Email newsletter/marketing email design support
- Support video and animation needs What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Good understanding of digital marketing; B2B marketing experience is an asset
- Initial experience in a design role (or on projects) and an accompanying portfolio
- Strong knowledge of design software programs, principally Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, XD). Experience in other tools, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Figma, Sketch, or Canva, are considered an asset.
- The ability to work independently, keep a cool head, stay organized, and meet deadlines
- A good verbal and written command of English, other key company languages (German/Spanish/French/Italian) are considered an asset What are the benefits of working at Speexx? You will be working in a highly international and agile environment with amazing team members from offices and locations around the globe, including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo and Shanghai. **Flexible Working Hours: **We don't believe that a rigid 9 to 5 working day is the right path to a great work-life balance, so we give you the flexibility do your best work in a way that works for you and your team. **Hybrid Office Model: **You can choose between 3 options: Working from our office in the centre of Munich (near Theresienwiese), working from home, or a hybrid approach. Your choice. Mobility budget: Get a monthly, flexible budget for your commute and leisure time mobility. Wellbeing initiatives: We care about our Speexxies: Grab a healthy snack in our office in Munich, stay active with Jeannette’s inhouse yoga session, or choose from a huge variety of sporty activities from our partner Urban Sports Clubs. Culture of Learning: Take a deep dive into our Speexx Academy, participate in our global Mentoring program, visit internal workshops or third-party training and - last but not least - enjoy our Speexx peer exchanges. Award-Winning Language Training: For free! There is nothing to add – although maybe we should also point out that this also goes for your friends and family (they get discount on our world class language training). Rooted in an environment of curiosity and learning, you would be joining a leading company that is proud to be shaping the future of digital learning and is undoubtedly one of the best places to work in the industry! Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you! For additional questions, reach out to: email@example.com