Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Data Engineer - Poplar Homes
- Supports the data team in the implementation of the Data Warehouse by scripting and checking in DDL changes to database objects (ex. tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions, synonyms, etc.) into source control.
- Develop data integration jobs for ingesting data to our databases.
- Develops necessary procedures and functions for ETL jobs and processes to extract, transform and load data from different data sources from one system to another.
- Deploy solutions and troubleshoot/resolve issues in ETL jobs or BI reports when necessary.
- Documents the database environment.
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have excellent data analysis, technical analysis, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have very strong database skills, particularly in SQL programming and scripting.
- Proven knowledge of databases, SQL, scripting languages, ETL, and file transfer automation
- Willing to work in Davao City. About Poplar Homes Poplar Homes is a fast-growing Silicon Valley proptech company founded in 2014. The company is a tech-enabled property manager for residential homes and apartments. It provides full-service leasing and property management, from finding a home to fixing something when it breaks. With over 5,000 doors under management, Poplar is one of the top 50 largest property managers in the US and currently services 10 major metro markets across 5 states: CA, WA, NV, CO, and TX.