Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior C++ Developer - Veeam
Join Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world. Now we are looking for a Junior C++ Developer to join the team that works on Veeam Backup and Replication (application-aware processing and database plugins).
Your tasks will include:
- Optimizing and finalizing the current functionalities of the VBR product (application-aware processing, DB plugins)
- Carrying out performance analysis: profiling
- Running diagnostics and bug fixes: log analysis, running process dumps
- Implementing network protocols between system components Technologies we work with: С++ 17, С#, Windows/Linux, STL, Boost
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience with commercial development
- Strong knowledge of C++ and the STL
- Experience in developing multithread applications (at least on academic level)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Advanced English language abilities Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of the Windows platform; experience with the WinAPI
- Experience developing on the Linux platform or a willingness to learn
- Network programming
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Statutory insurances, statutory pension plan & supplementary pension plan
- Accident insurance: Worldwide 24/7 coverage of accident cases