Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
Junior Business Developer - KeyRock
Keyrock is expanding! Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 80 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies. We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space. Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for: A data-driven, process-oriented business developer, adept at using data to manage client relationships, communication and revenue strategies. You will be working in close collaboration with Keyrock’s sales, marketing and trading teams to structure the necessary processes to ensure the efficient management of the sales pipeline. Background and experience
- Education: studies in Business, finance, engineering, data science, econometrics or similar
- Passion for and knowledge of trading
- Basic coding skills is a plus Competences and personality
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to synthesize and organize information
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written) Job description
- Drive the customer success process
- Use BI tools connected to Keyrock DBs and external resources to identify the best upselling strategies for our customers and partners
- Manage and ensure proper reporting structure, both internally and towards clients
- Support sales team with the day to day management of the customer relationship
- Support the implementation of client requests in trading algorithms and operations
- Analyse markets and trading algorithms to ensure client objectives are met and identify new opportunities Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including 25 days' paid holiday plus national holidays
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.