Beginner IT Jobs
Start your IT Career with hand curated, beginner-friendly IT jobs.
DATA WAREHOUSE ENGINEER - Senacor
YOU WANT TO TURN DATA INTO KNOWLEDGE?
Senacor offers the right entry into professional ETL development. As a Data Warehouse Engineer (m/f/d) you will develop customised solutions for data transformation and integration for our customers, while ensuring the quality and consistency of data assets. Instead of thinking in silos, you always have the big picture in mind and ensure that our customers have a holistic view of their data.
- Developing software solutions in interdisciplinary teams, and in close cooperation with our customers’ departments
- Implementing solutions in data integration projects based on modern ETL frameworks (Ab Initio, SAS, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Modeling databases based on different paradigms (3NF, Data Vault, Star, etc.)
- Designing custom frameworks within chosen ETL tools
- Join an active, experienced developer community with a focus on innovation
- Mentoring and further development through the Senacor Academy
- Flexible working hours on a basis of trust
- High-quality IT equipment, also for private use
- Our 4-3-1 principle: spend four days and a maximum of three nights at the customer’s site, and Fridays at your home site – Berlin, Bonn, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart or Vienna Does this profile sound like you? Then send us your application documents securely and easily via our web form!